TShirts With Screen Names!

MaxPower

Gone, but never forgotten
I'm making up some t-shirts for my wife and I.

It'll have, at the very least, my screen name on her's and mine. Figure it'd be the easist way for someone to introduce themself to us.

Anyone else thinking of going that route? I'd be great if most people could do something like that!

My wife's looking forward to the event, but hoping there's a lot of other NLOC Mrs' there to keep her company during the racing :comfort:

Im probably just gonna wear a nametag................

And she may not count as a Mrs', but my G\F Joni will be joining me...........I cant wait to meet all the guys

Cant wait to see ya again Willy (and Ed)!!!!!!!!!!
looking forward to seeing the 5Speed too!!!!

Matt

I like the idea, my wife might be game to make up badges, I would need a list of all who were going screen name and real name. I think you can get name kits from officemax for that. But how would they get passed out?

Let me know.

Dan

I will probably wear a shirt with EZ SPEED Shop written on it like my avatar . . . so I will be easy to spot :applaud:

I beleive Nan or someone told me they were gonna do name tags one year but no one would wear them. I am gonna wear one that says "I"m with stupid" and stand next to Matt(Vortec) ALOT!!!!

j/k Matt!:applaud: :comfort:

^^^^^^^and you know what Willy, Ill wear one too, and stand next to you..........that way we are even :LMAO:

I dig the idea........that way its a little easier for us shy guys to strike up a conversation with someone we talk to all the time online........... :?:?

Matt

Got our t-shirt designs done :applaud:

Takes about a week or so to get them back, but it'll be worth the wait!! Spent waaay too much time last night getting it right.

Yup, Nan is right! We tried the sticky name tags one year and no one wore them.

BigD said:
Yup, Nan is right! We tried the sticky name tags one year and no one wore them.

My wife said "There's no way in hell I'm wearing a name tag". So the shirts were the next best thing. Her's won't have a name on it, but it will match mine. It'll be easy to spot.

I'm actually going to use the shirt at other events. Easy way to get to know people.

Back