TruckFest!!!!!

I will be there again.With or without the truck.Maybe Ill join the drive over with you guys jeff.

Jason, you're hardcore. One of the most amusing memories I have of last year was that every time I looked over at the autocross, there went that white truck... again... and again... and again!

Nat, work on the rest of that SoCal bunch. The Gen 2 guys need to drive east and receive their beatings like men. ;)

Guess I'd better find a house quick, huh? :D We're looking at stuff in the 4+ bedroom, 5000 sq ft range (now why a couple with no kids needs that is beyond me, but it's the only way to get the 3+ garage bays I want!!), so we should be able to put a few people up. :) And if we end up with a big group, I'll make arrangements with a local hotel.

It's over 3 months away, but man am I stoked!! :dp:

Nope, it was right on the railroad tracks, and Cherie said, "No thanks." (I agreed)

We're looking at a few right now, one of which has six garage spots. :D And is about 3 miles from the drag strip. ;h

FMOS Racing said:
Jason, you're hardcore. One of the most amusing memories I have of last year was that every time I looked over at the autocross, there went that white truck... again... and again... and again!

I may not have been the Fastest....
I may not have been the Smoothest.....

BUT,...I was having the most fun;)

I have NO idea why more people were not out there tearing it up.....IT IS AWESOME!!!!
Lord willing I'll be doing it again!

Jeff, if you weren't 800 miles out of the way & gas wasen't so expensive I would meet up with your group & join the train to Topeka.

Well, I went and looked at the house yesterday that I'll most likely be putting an offer in on today - I was wrong about the six garage spots. It has NINE. :D

Crikey! It may be worth hitching a ride rather than flying to see that beast of a garage :) I already missed Lting1's while I was out in KY and still regret it :D

:tu: :tu: Hope i can get a pass or two in. having a few issues to sort .... i be there with or with out.

Im going, but am not registered yet :/

Ill have the 408ci in by L-Fest and will be trailering her out with my Mom's SCrew :D

I Wont be drag racing, unless its for ****s & Giggles :D

Jeff I might have to make the trip over Wednesday. Might be worth it just see the Sparkman palace, errr I mean garage.

damn 9 car garage, thats crazy. hey jeff you wanna put my truck in one of those spots, all you have to do is build me a new motor. ha ha ha

Well, I'm glad the "stopover" idea sounds pretty good to you guys! Now I just need to decide what to cook... guess I have 90-odd days to do that in... ;)

FMOS Racing said:
Yes! You're there, with truck, why not race it?

Remember, there's only one heads up class. Everything else is bracket!

I dont know if I will race it or not, I dont know what its going to run at all, being I will have the new motor and what-not in there. I know there is T&T, but I dont know what to sign up for, thats my problem!!! Thats why im not registered yet ;m

weareweird69,

Fear not, You can change or add classes at the event....just register...we are flexible!:D

Back