Truck Show will be at H00TERS!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello all,

Thanks to Donald Whitaker's ("Five0drw") hard work, we have the following announcement to make:

The LightningFest 5 Truck Show will be held at the Hooters of Independence, MO on Sunday, 23 September. :D :clap::buddies:
Map to Hooters of Independence

The following is a quick schedule of the Truck Show:
  • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Park trucks for show class:headscratch:
  • 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Trucks on display:D
  • 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Show judging:ashamed:
  • 12 noon - Trophies awarded by H00TERS girls:embar:

Remember that we will have non-judged display of Your truck this year. Take yours to the drive through wash, blast the engine compartment, sweep the hay out of the back, and add your truck to the display!:dw:

We will be parking the trucks with trailers and extra vehicles at the LARGE bank parking lot, just down the street from Hooters.:BL:

See you there!

...Dwight...

I might stick the truck in the show since it sounds like we cant leave until noonish... Is there additional entry $ to do the show in addition to racing? Can we get character points for rubber all over the back fenders? lol

Entry includes 1 race class and the Truck Show if you wish...no extra fee!:D

Will the Hooters Girl be avaiable for Pic's with the truck's :? :cool:

I know I traverse what can be called a "target rich enviornment" at ASU on a daily basis, but last year the talent from hooters was... well :blink: Any advance recon for this year? lol

Gee, somehow I'm so shocked to see a picture of Dwight with two Hooters girls in his arms!!!!! HA!

Back