Truck Meet in Turlock July 15

Litncru

Lightning Crew
This was sent to me by Erick Varela, He is trying to get a Meet at the Turlock Fairgrounds on July 15th.
this is the meet location for the club i am in, the last meet we had 200 trucks show up 3 sponsors and great prizes were given out by the venders. this meet is more of a meet and greet at the pulls we are working on another sponsored meet to follow this one. you are all invited i will send out more detialed info on time and place at the fair but we are working to get a section just for us to park and hang out.

I'll pass on more info when I get it.

I have been asking but not sure what is going on with these Guys. There is a Tractor Pull at the Turlock Fairgrounds on that Sunday. Calendar Maybe they were going to coordinate something with that event.:?:?

---------- Post added 07-13-2012 at 12:36 AM ----------

Here is more information I got tonight.

Here is the contact info for sal he is the president of the NorCal club the meet is on there have been some minor changes due to the fair changing the format and screwing the pullers over the meet is still on show up and I would send sal a text saying erick told u about the meet on the 15th u plan on comming and he will direct u where to hook up with the club. I hope u all have a great time and I hope u all make it I sadly have been tasked with a meeting on the 15th in San fransico and pge does not take no for an answer. There r allot of stuff in the plans for future meets and I think it would be good if you have the time to make this "smaller" meet and greet. It is midnight and I have to work in 4 hours so any questions shoot me an email I will respond after 6 when I'm back in cell coverage. Oh it's a fair so get there early spend some time with ur girl then head over and link up with NorCal club. Enjoy... 408-309-3649 is sals number

I think a lot of these Guys have Diesel Trucks. Let me know if you are going George. I'll try to meet up with you. If I go I'll be driving the Sinister Beast.

Back