Trade for Gen 1 rims

no factory rims + tires for my rim and tires
BF goodrich Comp TA in the front
Fulda Extremo in the rear

Last edited:
Might be interested. Do you have pics of truck with the rims on it?
Any road rash ? My stock rims are perfect including the centercaps. I was thinking about getting the originals polished but would consider centerlines if the are in as good shape as mine.

Dighton, mass ...............Hmm. What color are you? You that slammed black one that is parked in Town Fair Tire on Rt.44 Raynham some times? What is the size on the tires that are mounted to the Centerlines also. ;w

Ya It's me black and slammed the tranny support is about 3 inches from the ground taunton road sux
I bought it off the kid that used to work there
I thought you were from fall river

My wife and her entire family is from Fall River so I am always there. I am from East Providence RI. We live in the Assonet area. Far side of East Taunton off Rt.79. Are you planning on lifting you L back to stock ride hieght? If not you are going to have to keep your tires. Give me an email if you want to. I have my OE Gen.1 rims and 5 Firestone tires all in good shape. My rims have been painted White though. Not a real big deal to repaint them though. I only use them on the L when it is winter.;w

LightningKid,
Did I meet you one time @ KFC in Bridgewater, Mass? Was ur truck for sale then, or did u buy it from a kid named Corey?

Back