traction bar charge????????

roostracing

Mark,

I was a little suprised last night when i was balancing my bank account. I noticed i had a charge of $349. I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out where i charged $349. This morning i log into my bank account and saw that LFP charged me that amount of money and i realized what the charge was for. The traction bars. I had placed an order with you all like 3-4 mths ago but found out that there was no telling when the brackets would be made so i called you all to cancel my order within 2 days of placing it. So yesterday was a huge suprise cause i'm currently on vacation with the fiance and we're spending a good amount of money!!! I'm assuming the traction bars have been shipped because i was charged. If thats the case then i guess i'll keep them since i will be needing them soon and who knows how long it will be before you have more. I just wanted to let ya know the HUGE surprise i had since i had cancelled the order so long ago and luckily i have money in my account to cover that!!! I'd appreciate it if you give me a call!!

joe
956-251-6512

Mark,

Thanks for the phone call and all is well!!! Traction bars look great and we should be installing them here shortly.

Thanks,
Joe

Like to see if I can get hold of Mark myself, I have tried everything I can think of so this is about my last idea.

Sorry if this bothers anyone.

In the past I've had very few problems getting ahold of Mark. In the couple of instances when I had to leave a message my call was returned the next day.

Those traction bars are a different story though. I waited months and months for a set of those and just couldn't wait any longer. Bought a set of JLP's and they were @ my door with in a couple of days. I really wanted those LFP's though.

Roach

Cacric,

Forward your # and I will be happy to call personally or one of my staff.
If you can't get through by phone please feel free to contact either myself or Jesse by email.
LFP does stay very bizzy during regular business hrs. It sometimes is difficult to contact us by phone. We are working diligently to remedy this by adding more phone lines and bringing in more staff.
The fabricators that laser cut and weld our front/rear hangers moved into a larger facility, pushing out our start/finish date.
Thank you all for your support, past and present. To all a great week and I'll speak with you again soon.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

OR
to contact Jesse;
jesse@lightningforceperformance.com

Back