TOYO PROXY EXTREMES Back in Stock

Where can I get specs and pictures on these?

Are these the new optional tire talked about in Gen. 2? I was thinking it was summitos...

Thanks.

How will this tire look and perform on the L?

the treadwear rating is 420 compared to the F1 rating of 300. I am concerned it will not look as good on the truck or allow me to grip as well should I want/need it.

Its $179 plus shipping and tire rack is closing out the F1 for 158$, however the possible longer life of the toyo may outweigh the price difference.

Any thoughts?

L girl your running a 94? Do you have the Gen 2 wheels?

Morpheus said:
How will this tire look and perform on the L?

the treadwear rating is 420 compared to the F1 rating of 300. I am concerned it will not look as good on the truck or allow me to grip as well should I want/need it.

Its $179 plus shipping and tire rack is closing out the F1 for 158$, however the possible longer life of the toyo may outweigh the price difference.

Any thoughts?

L girl your running a 94? Do you have the Gen 2 wheels?

I think they look GREAT on my truck. John and I punched off from a stop light last weekend and the tires spun a little bit but I think the pavement was a little on the damp side.

I USED TO have a black 94 -- until I made a left turn in front of an E350 van!!! :eek: I've got an '01 now.

Hey Mark,
No offense that I didn't buy the Toyo's from you. We found them here locally for $189 per tire. I saved myself $8 and they were here next day.

Thanks for answering my shipping question!

~K

$189 out the door, Mark. They even took $15 off if we paid the entire balance upon delivery. Total of $23 savings. That's half a tank of gas in my world. :)

do you still carry the toyos at this price? I have a new set on the rear that the dealer put on when i bought my truck and the Nitto 555Rs on the front are tired. Plus i love the look of the Toyos compared to the Nittos.

the sidewalls just look awesome!!!!!!

Back