too high of miles?

miles isn't the best indicator of how a truck is...I read about people with 100k plus on a supercahrged HD and still running strong. Its more important as to the type of driver the previous owner was ans what mods were on it. Stock, for the most part, these engines are strong if propoerly maintained.

If you can get your hands on an OASIS report, service records, mods on the truck, and what type of driver the previous owner was (if you don't know the person, assume he beat on it unless it is an old man), they will tell you a lot more about the vehicle than tthe miles

Ye the older folks are the best ppl to buy from. Their vehicles are always taken care of simply because they have had more than enough time with cars throughout their lifetime and wished the cars they did have back then was still kept to this day,so they figure out the good way to take care of their rides in order to preserve them. Which is a major plus! I bought my truck from a older guy and was thankful that i did,it almost made me feel like as if i was buying it from the dealers brand new. With that said the truck was well taken care of garage kept with low miles(9k at the time back in 04), never driven in rain and it still is kept in the same manner 2day by myself. I say hang around and wait for a low mileage L that you can take care of and cherish for the long run,well it just depends on what your purpose for the truck will be??Weekend ride?DD?

Jordan

Back