Tommy @ Outrageous

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
Ordered a line lock from them last night after hours, shipping is calculated after you order. He sent me a PM about 5 mins after I replied in his "Specials" post. I selected 2 day, and its $14 for the line lock. Said I'll have it Thursday! :cool:

Very good dealing, good, quick response, now since I'm praising him, hopefully my stuff will be here on Thursday, and not leave me (and others) hanging like other vendors have recently :bm:

No vendor bashing here please, just vendor praising... :D

Frank5L said:

Very good dealing, good, quick response, now since I'm praising him, hopefully my stuff will be here on Thursday, and not leave me (and others) hanging like other vendors have recently :bm:

I hear you on that one Frank. I guess us Arkansaw boys dont get no respect. I guess we have to earn it at the track:D

Bubber

Thats Arkinsaw.

I'm going to try to earn some respect at the track, but I have to go to one that will hold the power on these small tires.

Frank5L said:
... and not leave me (and others) hanging like other vendors have recently :bm: ...

Well, I am glad to hear it. I guess I should call him from now on. :tu:

I haven't started BASHING another vendor who's service is ... well ... less than desirable lately. ;m That's next, I guess.

Re: Re: Tommy @ Outrageous

rmfreeze said:

I haven't started BASHING another vendor who's service is ... well ... less than desirable lately. ;m That's next, I guess.

:mad: I understand your frustration

Ruslow said:
Hope the bashing is not about me!!I sent you
[rmfreeze] a pm hope you got it.Stan

;Y

No way Stan! If any bashing was going to happen about you, we'd have just BASHED you... :D j/k of course!

I got your email Stan and sent you one back.

Ruslow said:
In no way is it you Stan!!
Like Frank said, we would have made a house call before airing out our dirty laundry.

Bubba:tu:

RUSlow

Ruslow said:

Stan, your service and products are great. I sure wasn't talking about you. I am trying to keep my little problem off the board. Frank and Bubba both know who I'm talking about with regard to poor service. I did get your PM and will be ordering VERY soon (as in check your paypal :D ). Thanks, Robert

Back