TNT Edgewater 4/9/04

white01

Turbo Power
Just curious if anyone is going. I think I will be there to try my new chip tune Sal sent me.:tug: Hopefully it will land me in the 11's.

Rich:3g:

white01 said:
Just curious if anyone is going. I think I will be there to try my new chip tune Sal sent me.:tug: Hopefully it will land me in the 11's.

Rich:3g:

Was that your L down there tonight with the slicks, and N2O on it??? I was down there tonight - not racing - I was the Sonic Blue L parked down from you in the grass. :tu:

I loved the Black L down there tonight - SMOKED THE SRT-4 !!!!!!:dp: :db:

Yes I was down there with the white L with slicks and nitrous. Had 1 good run for the night. Ran a 12.19 @ 114mph. This is now my best time so far but I am very disappointed with my truck as of now.:bm: I think I need my chip re-tuned already.

Rich

How was the track hooking? Usually edgewater doesn't hook for nothing. Maybe you will have better luck at tristate.
Congrats on the new time anyway
Jared

Jared, it was not hooking well for me at all. But there was another L there that was cutting 1.85 60' times with nitto 555 tires. Not the 555Rs. My best 60' was 1.85 spinning. I need different suspension for hte rear of my truck. Also need to figure out why my truck shuts down half way through a run. Its the same problem I had last year.

Rich

Couldn't make it- was out of town in the Grand Cayman Islands! Tough life I have.
Hope to see the track this weekend?

john

Back