Tire Question

bigwill306

Just Passin Time
what size tires are you guys running? i got 295's on mine now , and have 305's drag radials. My question is are any of you guys running the 285/50/18? and how do they look? I'm getting ready to buy some tires and can't find anything cheap.in the 295's, and the best deal i found so far is the 285's. any info or help would be appreciated. Where do you guys buy tires? thanks in advance - William

will,

what kind of tires are you looking at getting? What prices are you looking at? I think a set of hankooks in our stock size runs about $600.

I think the 285 are too small and unless you are slammed, well it won't look right. There is a place on Ebay that sells the Hankooks for $629 shipped. I bought my last set from them and I about to order another set. They are good tires. They have the same thread wear as the Toyo's. The problem with the tires being expensive is that there are only 4 tire companies that i know of that make our size. Goodyear, Nitto, Toyo , and Hankook.

I think the 285 are too small and unless you are slammed, well it won't look right. There is a place on Ebay that sells the Hankooks for $629 shipped. I bought my last set from them and I about to order another set. They are good tires. They have the same thread wear as the Toyo's. The problem with the tires being expensive is that there are only 4 tire companies that i know of that make our size. Goodyear, Nitto, Toyo , and Hankook.

Thats where I got mine...Ebay.

tires

the lowest that i've found are $1000, at Kauffman. on ebay i've only seen them for 700 to 800 plus shipping. am i just being a cheap *** or what? was just doing some shopping and these are the only prices that i saw so far. guess i'll check ebay again. thanks guys

Look into some Kumho tires in the 295/45/18... seems like guys were getting those for less than $180/tire.

yep thanks shane, i saw them last night after i was done on the forum. thats surely the cheapest i've seen them. i'll be placeing my order very soon. can't beat that price. thanks guys for the help. and suggestions

NO problem bud and may you have a speedy recovery!

Back