Time has come.

Tazaster

Well guys the future for me is changing in a big way and that means that the lightning has to go along with other important things. With the type of work that I have been doing for the last 7 years and not being at home much we have decided to take another route. This route is going to be good but means that we can't take much with us. We have decided to live on the road since that is what my work is requiring now a days. By living out of a RV on the road my wife of 29 years can come along with me now. So we are selling everything that is not a must have to live. There is not much room in the back of the 5th wheel RV. The garage is only 10'X8' the rest is living area, so we cant take much more then a 4 wheeler or a motorcycle with us. I have had a great time with my toy (Lightning) and now its time to sell her to someone else that will take care of her as I did. I have listed it in the classified on here and a couple other places. So when you see it for sale that is the reason why. Good luck to all the NE guys and we'll stop in every once in a while and say hi.

Back