Tiburon bows down

C

cobrayankee

No, I am not bragging that I whooped a Hyundai, I am bragging that i whooped a Hyundai that revved at me. I was coming from Dick's, and the movie theater shares the same parking lot. I pulled out with a few cars, one which took off like an idiot and ran up the hill. We got the green through the first few lights and finally ended up side by side at one. He was doing the "roll back and rev up" on the small hill we were on, so when the light turned....so did my wheels. Not even close. We got to the next one and I said "It's nothing like the movies is it!" I personally thought that was funny as hell, but he didn't. Then again, I think everything I say is hilarious!

------------------
2000 Silver L

Just be glad is wasn't the factory Hyundai that they run the Pike's Peak with... somehow, they managed to squeeze 900hp out of that little car. I don't see how, but they have the deep pockets to do it.

------------------
John

Good Kill! Maybe not much of a match but, it's always fun to whoop someone with an attitude! How many ricers must be killed to show them it's only a movie?

------------------
'00 White Lightning
no mods
5636824.jpg

L verses Hyundai - Ouch!

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
NEWEST mod - Single Blade TB, JDM 'FlipChipenfiltered','Straightpiped', 'splitfired', 'billetted', 'Neoned', and 'Grooved' thanks to Blaupunkt, Alpine, Sony, Clarion, Dynomat, and MTX

PB50291.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJANIMATE:
L verses Hyundai - Ouch!
</font>

Yeah, it was horrible, but like I said, it's more of an attitude kill, rather than a vehicle kill.
biggrin.gif

------------------
2000 Silver L

Man, you're lucky you didn't screw up your engine racing a Hyundai. What I mean is, when you opened up your throttle body and the Eaton started doing its thing, you could have sucked that cute little POS right into the intake!
eek.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hamrhead:
Man, you're lucky you didn't screw up your engine racing a Hyundai. What I mean is, when you opened up your throttle body and the Eaton started doing its thing, you could have sucked that cute little POS right into the intake!
eek.gif
</font>

haha. Yeah, if you had JL's ram-air intake you might of sucked him up like a giant anteater.

I've said it before.....Rice is a joke!

------------------
Nothing strikes faster than Lightning!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hamrhead:
eek.gif
</font>

That's some funny $h1t !

------------------
2000 Silver L

Good God! Your gonna get those Hyundi car gangs pissed at us! Cause you know their at least as fast as an Altima!
biggrin.gif
Rod K

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

Back