Tial 44mm wastegate

madramper

#projectplatypus
The kit that is on my car puts the wastegate really low. I pulled the wasgate off today and noticed that the one banjo fitting that is open to atmosphere was caked full of dirt! I want to put a line on it to at least bring the opening away from the weather. I don't really like the rubber vacuum lines especially for something so important. Is it possible to use AN fittings instead of the banjo fittings to replace the regular vacuum lines with braided? I guess if I have to, I can get some AN fittings and weld them to the barbs on the banjo fittings. Any thoughts?

Not the greatest pic to show it, but you can see the gate.

IMG_1382.JPG

The kit that is on my car puts the wastegate really low. I pulled the wasgate off today and noticed that the one banjo fitting that is open to atmosphere was caked full of dirt! I want to put a line on it to at least bring the opening away from the weather. I don't really like the rubber vacuum lines especially for something so important. Is it possible to use AN fittings instead of the banjo fittings to replace the regular vacuum lines with braided? I guess if I have to, I can get some AN fittings and weld them to the barbs on the banjo fittings. Any thoughts?

Not the greatest pic to show it, but you can see the gate.

IMG_1382.JPG

chip a plastic grocery bag and a zip tie should solve that problem!;m

iirc,the barb fitting use a npt thread.so yes you could get npt to an adaptors and run braided line.

Back