Thunderstruck-1 Orange Crush-0

:D Today was a BLAST!

SummerRental10-16.jpg

SummerRental10-17.jpg

SummerRental10-18.jpg

SummerRental10-19.jpg

SummerRental10-20.jpg

Mind if I use some of these? Also, I know you've gotta have some good footage.. Hook me up! :)

No problem John. :eek:ldtu:

I was glad I could be there to take some vids.

Maybe at the next rental I will get my dishpan hands on the wheel of my mid 11 second monster. :hide: :tongue: :D

Hope to see many more events like this in the future. :thumbup:

:laughing6: You oughta see my hands and fingers..Trust me they ain't pretty!..:no: Yes it was a Great Time and we also look forward to the next Event we can get together and do it again..I hope ALL you guys come out to the LF...Trust me if you had a Great Time Friday You'll LOVE The LF Get together!..We have a SUPER BLASTeverytime Thats just down Right AWESOME......:eek:ldtu:JL

Maybe someone will spill the beans on the weight differences. I know what it is, but not sayin a word. Congrats to both guys. We had a great day for this event, if only it were cooler.

if what I read today is 100% correct, there's about 200# difference (Nuno's truck is a lil' lighter from what I understand)

you are correct, I was wrong these are the weights

4290 for orange crush

and 4200 for Thunderstruck.

Both weights with driver in the truck.

Yep......back out the weights of the drivers and the trucks weigh damn near the same weight. I bet it's only a 50 or 60lb difference.

Back