Thunder and Lightning meet?????

T

tydlwavs

Hey guys(and girls???)...I am the Asst. Director for the TCCOA in IL(Thunderbird and Cougar Club of America). I am posting to see if any of you guys would be interested in a Thunderbird/Lightning meet. We have had two since November for our cars specifically and are starting to get out chapter in IL off the ground. We could meet you all at a dragstrip, but most of us have never run. I just wanted to throw the idea out there and see if we could all meet for a mini-meet/show and then maybe get a second gathering together for a day at Route 66 test and tune...I myself and SERIOUSLY looking for a Lightning to purchase in summer, so this is personal request as well as a club request. Let me know via e-mail. I don't know who is in charge in IL, but they should contact me about the idea.

THUNDER & LIGHTNING?????

Todd Drefcinski
96 T-bird sport
cardinal red

http://www.tccoa.com/rides/dretod.shtml

tydlwavs

We meet regularly at Byron Dragway, where they treat us well. Route 66 is a great track but not if you like to get in a lot of runs. I co-ordinate some of our chapters activity, but ILLNESS is an informal club mostly made up of guys just wanting to have fun with their trucks. Come out to Byron (www.byrondragway.com) on Sunday April 8th, when we are having a Dodge R/T vs. Lightning event, and you can race with a lot of us. Hope to see you there. I drive a red 99.

Lightning Bob

[This message has been edited by Lightning Bob (edited 03-11-2001).]

April 8th, I am there! I have never raced the car before, but it's mostly stock. I am working on a 400rwhp motor and sc combo for later summer. Anyone wanna let me follow them there....I am right in DeKalb, does anyone drive by here??? I can't be but a half hour from the track....let me know

Todd Drefcinski

Back