This sonic blue Gen II from Jackson area anybody here?

harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
wondering if this was a member on here or if anybody knew them. Was at the Jackson Day Parade last weekend. My gf's brother is in the band so we were at the parade, and saw the Gen II L pulling a trailer in the parade, I almost ran up real quick to throw them a delvallo card lol :rofl:

jackson01.jpg

had a street scenes upper grille, no lower grille, and a dent in the drivers door and a cracked windshield :?

Josh
you shoulda went and threw him a delvallo card...i almost did that to a guy in a HD while driving down the road the other day

if my truck was banged up i wouldnt admit to it being mine....

lol well with majority of NJLOC being based out of more central-northern jersey I figured somebody would know them :? guess not lol

was an odd day, I saw FIVE gen II L's that day! I rarely see any, to seeing 5 in one day. two sonic blue, a red, and two dsg.

lol i feel the same way...whenever i see one around me im like where the hell did that come from?

i think the first week i got my truck i saw more than i've ever seen in my life

I have no idea who it is. I saw a sonic blue L in new brunswick yesterday by my house. I was in my dads dually not my lightning.

the other sonic blue one I saw twice that day had a moroso sticker on the back window and was spotless!

I think I saw you one day a few weeks ago Matt. Meant to post up but forgot. I was in my gf's SRT-4 drivin somewhere around Jackson or a little outside jackson.

Back