This Should Look Pretty Good Pulling the Lightning

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
OK, after 16 years I bit the bullet and got a new truck. Hope I keep this one as long.

IMG_4270.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

Congrats Raymond, looks good..... remember, 4wd and Allwheel drive are NOT the same....

LOL thanks! I had the sales guy 'splain to me :) I actually laughed because he said 4A is close to AWD, and he looked at me weird.

Nice truck Raymond! As far as your salesman goes, I drove the L to the dealership when we bought my wife's escape and the salesman was trying to tell me all about the lightning. Then stated after 25 years it was probably worn out, so I tattooed his parking lot. Just because I haven't grown up yet! :3g:

Nice truck Raymond! As far as your salesman goes, I drove the L to the dealership when we bought my wife's escape and the salesman was trying to tell me all about the lightning. Then stated after 25 years it was probably worn out, so I tattooed his parking lot. Just because I haven't grown up yet! :3g:

Haha right on.

@slow94 it's a 3.5, I am really liking the torque.

On a side note, I was surprised to see Ford pull the 5.0 from the Explorer & Expedition lineups - they’re both 3.7 turbo only since at least 2017

Explorer hasn’t had a v8 in it since they went to a FWD based platform. I had a 2014 sport with the TT 3.5L and it was awesome.

Explores from '11 to present are only 6 bangers. The 3.7 is only in the Police Interceptor model, I have a '13 Interceptor...

Back