Thinking serously about selling my truck.

paul12

Thank You...Drive thru.
I think i want a different vehicle to drive. I also want something whith a warranty. The L has been fun. What do you guys think my truck is worth. red 94 with 114K, pretty much bone stock. Ford jump seat and about 4 yards of the dark grey seat material. The truck runs strong, air and everything works. I was thinking about listing it for around 8k. What do you think?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: IF your serious let me or Gary know. I guess you need a Gen 2 with that warranty?:) See ya soon, JOHN

Sorry for evan thinking about doing a thing like that, but would you want to part with the center jump seat and I would trade you mine hard console and some cash?

Yea John I would love a gen2. maby in the next couple of years. not right now though. I am very serious about doing this, so if you did have any interest, talk to me about it.

Roddy, Let me see how things go with selling the truck, If the opportunity would allow me to sell it to you, i will let you know. I almost want to keep that seat. I spent around 750 buying the seat, material, new trim bezel on the top and door.

Oh yea, I almost forgot. I have a new pair of factory L floor mats. only been in the truck 2 times. These go with the truck.

I could use those floor mats also. Let me know if you want to part with them. My carpet is a diffrent color but it will work anyway.

Back