Things are starting to come together

What will I make for the truck?

4d9c88fa1efcbf7d47c1ed07d9cda6a5.jpg

time to learn cad to make all sorts of things. Prusa is a good machine. Thats the one i've had my eye on for a while

time to learn cad to make all sorts of things. Prusa is a good machine. Thats the one i've had my eye on for a while
Yes sir, I've played a bit with Fusion 360 and now Solidworks, but definitely a learning curve! So far so good, it's a great printer and I have not even tried any of the "quality" settings as the little trinkets I've made are nice IMHO. I did hook up a Raspberry Pi that I had laying around so I can use Octoprint and a camera to watch while I work :)

Yes sir, I've played a bit with Fusion 360 and now Solidworks, but definitely a learning curve! So far so good, it's a great printer and I have not even tried any of the "quality" settings as the little trinkets I've made are nice IMHO. I did hook up a Raspberry Pi that I had laying around so I can use Octoprint and a camera to watch while I work :)
Happy to help with any CAD needs/challenges. I have a decent amount of experience with solidworks and fusion.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I really haven't been able to see how it runs at WOT because I've had belt issues ever since going to the 2.75 pulley that Vortech says will work with a Novi. I thought maybe I'd caused some other issues like bracket flex by getting the belt really tight. Anyway I decided to pick up this cool Gates pulley alignment checker. RockAuto has it for $89 which is the cost of 2 belts... So I checked the alignment with the 2.75" pulley and it doesn't even show on the crank pulley. Popped the original giant 3.5" pulley and now it's MUCH better, not perfect, but better as seen in the below pic. Guess I will see what Griptech has.

20220504_233633650_iOS.jpg

Spoke with Lee at ASP this morning, going to send him the original Novi pulley so he can get the measurements off of it and make a custom 2.75" pulley.

Back