Things are starting to come together

Holy **** I never said I was going 4 link and even stated it's not for me, all I asked if there's a benefit in doing so... Yeesh.

It's got the stupid drums on it and I did the "JamieV" spring trick which was always planned. AND JAMIE I BOUGHT THOSE BARS AFTER YOU LET ME KNOW THEY WERE FOR SALE! Regular long bars are pretty much non-existant right now and I need something after making the spring modification.

We haven’t even started busting your balls about the guy that lives in the big white house that you voted for….. LOL

If I remember right when I did the original leafspring mod I used the stock shackles.

If you go back to the stock shackles will it take the back of the truck up enough to give you enough clearance on those bars and also give you the look that you’re trying to get?

If I remember right when I did the original leafspring mod I used the stock shackles.

If you go back to the stock shackles will it take the back of the truck up enough to give you enough clearance on those bars and also give you the look that you’re trying to get?

Yeah I have a set on my workbench, I really like how the truck sits now, but while I wait for parts it's easy enough to swap them out and see if that raises it up enough.

Been quite a while since I've been able to touch my truck as I've been dealing with work that has literally been non-stop for the past month. Anyway one thing I did do was pick up a set of CalTracks as I have not been able to get Stiffler's to call me back, email me back, or respond on FB. Nothing against them, but I just don't feel like waiting once I am able to work on my truck as they are going to have to figure out their front mount for lowered trucks. I just hope my truck doesn't stand straight up when it launches like I see so many do... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDDsoeYL00&ab_channel=WilliamBaragar

Pic so you know it happened lol.

thumbs_20211016_040843270_iOS.jpg

I think the dual adjustable shocks are the key to getting them to hook up correctly. Especially with the weight imbalance that a truck has front to rear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL you guys are funny. As a couple of you guys know my work is basically 14-16 hour days right now (and that is down from last month) so I have spent zero time with the truck. I did have part of yesterday off, but that was spent on marriage preservation :)

Back