The "Worlds Fastest Motorized Scooter" Event

SstockJR,

Hey Mike...waaayyy to go.. You really kicked some a$$ out there.. You beat allf them guys:eek: ;) :eek: ...had a great time ...Jon;w

SstockJR said:
hey guys!!!! lightning fest was a absolute blast. i had fun meeting most of you guys. anyways, i brought home the trophy. sure woulda wished for more competition.

hahaha

maybe next year......

mike
I'll be ready for the next one.....I think I'll put a big bore kit on my lil red scooter or maybe a sneaky pete NOS system. You just better be ready kid!:tipsy:

lol!! be carefull when u break it in....... i have the biggest kit out there. hopefully there will be a bigger one when next year comes around.

Mike, we out of state by the time Jeff broke his knee, today, was the first that I learned of his mishap.

There is absolutely no danger of me ever getting within 20 feet of that thing again!

I was raised on a farm and the axiom was, “You NEVER let the bull throw you; he only gets off for a few minutes, and then you climb right back on.” I’ve lived a lot of my life that way. But, I think in this case I’ll apply the wisdom that comes with age and admit defeat. ;)

FMOS Racing said:
There is absolutely no danger of me ever getting within 20 feet of that thing again!

I was raised on a farm and the axiom was, “You NEVER let the bull throw you; he only gets off for a few minutes, and then you climb right back on.” I’ve lived a lot of my life that way. But, I think in this case I’ll apply the wisdom that comes with age and admit defeat. ;)

LOL Good Motto, we lived like that back in the farming days too, but too many times Busch Beer would send ya down another road!!

Back