The "Worlds Fastest Motorized Scooter" Event

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hi guys and gals (yes this includes you Kim!),:D

Let's have a count of the number of entries in the scooter class please.:? :eek: :db:

QKSILVR
sstockJr
FoMoCo2002
J.D. Blackwell
lightning_girl_94
99WhiteBeast - three (3) entries
RLSVT

Thanks,

...Dwight...

Oh, alright! :)

I just noticed that you posted that around 6am this morning. You gotta give a girl time to get out of bed and wake up, Dwight!!! :bm:

If he comes, I'm going to try and talk Roy out of his pit bike... I'll be going for HUMAN POWER! :D

Where's Ray? It was his Go-Ped that was ruling the asphalt at the WFC!

There will be at least 3 traveling with me that want in on this.
They don't have NLOC handles though

Hi Mike,

If you mean one of the pocket bikes....about to my knee...Yes. We just may have to make up classes?!...we are flexable.:D

Now the bad news is that there will only be 1 trophy...left over from last year with a new plate on it!:tu:

...Dwight...

Jeff, pit bike will be there if I can manage to remember to bring it this time. I'm placing big money on you so you better come through buddy. I'm going to feed you a bag of these :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: :dp: before the event and then close all the bathrooms except the porta potty that will be at the finish line waiting for you ;p I'll have a couple O these :bd: :bd: :bd: waiting for you inside as extra incentive :D

Roy

Big D

Myself and Mr Scott Dunn where wondering if we could race in this event next to the scooters with our new trucks?? here is a picture!!

26085-51-9779.jpg

The will do almost 40mph!!! Loud as heck, running on Gas!!

At least maybe we could race each other?? hee hee

All others who havem Join in!!

Scott even has a little Lightning one if someone wants to race that!!

Also I do believe MR LIGHTNING TUNER is getting in on your scooter event!! He has even dyno'd his scooter, but I wont post the numbers as thats up to him!! LOL

BigD said:
Hi Mike,

If you mean one of the pocket bikes....about to my knee...Yes. We just may have to make up classes?!...we are flexable.:D

Now the bad news is that there will only be 1 trophy...left over from last year with a new plate on it!:tu:

...Dwight...

Yes, I Am Talking Bout One Of Those, And I Will Be Ready To Kick *** !!

I'll be bringing my pocket bikes and my buddy is bringing his. Add three more to the pocket bike race list!
This is gonna be fun! I can't wait!

hey guys!!!! lightning fest was a absolute blast. i had fun meeting most of you guys. anyways, i brought home the trophy. sure woulda wished for more competition.

hahaha

maybe next year......

mike

Back