THE, what has everyone been doing lately thread

my94lightning

I NEED MORE BOOST CAPT!!!
I will start.

Crew cab project project is moving again. got the last few missing pieces of the puzzle, so painted nose should be within a few weeks.

Been sorting the dirt bikes out and getting em up and running. (carbs just love sitting with todays great quality fuel.) ;m

fired up turbo truck last night, pass side header has huge leak now, was dead quiet when I parked it last. :headscratch: ugg. thank god its the pass header though.

Got my favorite lawn (18hp onan twin) tractor up and running again with a new fuel pump and carb overhaul. :heart:

Fence got stained/sealed a few months back (27 gals worth).

Been stuck at work most of the time.
Trying my luck at Kart racing. It's a blast, but it's like everthing else it takes seat time to get good. It's hard to to when you can only show up on race day.

Corey, lucky for you it's on the passanger side. I have one on the driver side. I'm considering taking the L in and having that side reworked and have a flange put on it. I need to think about what i want to do next. Now that i Have the 2 step I think it needs to bee retuned to have everything work properly. I see about 7psi on the line, but it's really rich.

Lately..... been working 13 hour days, and for therapy....been playing rag man on the underside of the L.. it looks purtty:bling:

Prior to that..... 11 hour days, rag manned the Exploder, and Mazda, painted the house, remodeled the kitchen, paid for and sent the kid off to college again......

oh and for fun we were able to get away to Scottsdale for our 25th :heart:to soak up some sun for just a couple days….. Did nothing but soak in the sun:cool:, raise my glass when it was empty and then it was full again :bd:(stayed at one of the nicest resorts I have been too)

I guess I spent to much time following my kid all over the country play soccer prior, didnt have time for anything. But now.........lol

Back