The Official Event Hotel Has Been Selected!

Glad to see that you can make it Roy...Hope that you are feeling much better!:tu:

Looks like the official event hotel is booked up as of today. Any plans to have an over-flow hotel? There is a Hampton Inn (also Hilton property) in Blue Springs about 5 miles away. :coo

UPDATE The direct number for the hotel is 816-350-3000. Using a Hilton Rewards reservation or calling the Hilton national reservation number or going online all show the hotel to be full. Rooms are still available under the Lightningfest block, but there aren't many left according to facility reservations. I suggested that the hotel management notify Hilton national reservations and online service unless they want people to start reserving rooms elsewhere. Almost waited too late. :cool:

Last edited:
Ok I got set up, came with two doubel beds :(

Anyone want to split a room? :D 150 plus tax each? Otherwise I might have to leave Sunday. My wife wants me to call and see if we can get a single king bed.

i wonder why the double bed,i just made mine around
noon today and got a single bed room..non smoking, maybe that has something to do with it...

I booked for FRiday-Sun a while ago. Now I need Thurs- Sun.

says I need to get the double bed room this way. My last one was for KIng for me and the wife.

So looks like I am at a another hotel for Thursday night. :banghead:

called the 1800-Hiltons number gave them my reservation number and was able to add thursday. Website wouldn't let me, but thye took care of me. :D

I finally got around to calling and reserving a room for Thurs-Sunday. This was Tuesday evening 8/23. The lady told me I got the last room for Th- Sun, but that there were still rooms left starting Friday.

Back