The Lone Ranger Will Ride Again!! (From The West Coast)

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Hi All,

Yes, I Will Make The Trip, AGAIN! Hopefully, My Fleet Will Not Be Frought With Peril As Was the Story Last Year! Now, The BIG Question....

IS ANYONE ELSE GONNA STEP UP & GO ?????

MJ, don't ever believe anybody who tells you that you're sane!!! They just don't know you like we do . .

Now, having said that, if I could swing it, I'd fly out and ride shotgun! Sounds like fun . .

Vern said:
MJ, don't ever believe anybody who tells you that you're sane!!! They just don't know you like we do . .

Now, having said that, if I could swing it, I'd fly out and ride shotgun! Sounds like fun . .

Yeah, But Brenda Would Divorce You If You Did That! Cause We Would Be Visiting Every Strip Club On The Way !!!

Hey, Bro' don't tempt me like that!!! Besides, I don't think I can put that many $1 bills together . . .

As for the bigD, nawwww, she wouldn't do that - she'd just shoot my butt . . .or take advantage of it and take a weeks vacation in Mexico without me!

Right Now, Just Me And The Boy !!!

What I Am Thinking About Is Possibly Convincing Someone To Drive My White One, I Will Drive Harley With black Truck In Tow.....

Mike, at $3.50 a gallon for premium, you'd be a fool to drive. You might want to reconsider the "road trip" approach. Just a thought...

REDLINED'93 said:
Mike, at $3.50 a gallon for premium, you'd be a fool to drive. You might want to reconsider the "road trip" approach. Just a thought...

First off Nat, When I Am On A Road Trip Over 300 Miles, I Turn Down The Timing On The L And Run 87 Octane, Just Makes Sense.

Of Course, If i Don't Take Whitie, I Will Be Driving The Harley, Which IS Diesel, And Towing the Trailer It Gets About 17.

I Am Committed To Go (Or Maybe I Need To BE Committed) And Hell, It Is My Vacation.....

West Coast to LightningFest

We reside in a suburb on the west side of Denver. We're thinking about going to the Fest, but will probably drive straight to the hotel in one day. Any thoughts?

94-Black said:
We reside in a suburb on the west side of Denver. We're thinking about going to the Fest, but will probably drive straight to the hotel in one day. Any thoughts?

So, Meet Up With Us In Denver & Join The Convoy !!!

UPDATE The Daughter bought A Harley 150 This Week & Will Most Likely Be Driving It Also. That Means I have An Extra Seat If Someone Wants To Go !!!!

MJ351 said:
So, Meet Up With Us In Denver & Join The Convoy !!!

UPDATE The Daughter bought A Harley 150 This Week & Will Most Likely Be Driving It Also. That Means I have An Extra Seat If Someone Wants To Go !!!!
Tell us when you're coming through Denver and we'll see if the dates work with our schedule.

94-Black said:
Tell us when you're coming through Denver and we'll see if the dates work with our schedule.

Be In Denver The 20th, leave for kc the 21st. Also, Randy Is Going This Year !!!!

Less than a month to go ............

After logging 500 miles on the 'Black Beauty' with a trip to Gunnison Colorado then on to Gateway Colorado to see the '54 Concept 88, we're home preparing to make the drive to KC for the LightningFest. Give us your schedule on hotel stay and when you plan to leave Denver for the final leg of the trip. Look forward to cruising at a comfortable speed on the flat stretch to the other side of Kansas.

94-Black said:
After logging 500 miles on the 'Black Beauty' with a trip to Gunnison Colorado then on to Gateway Colorado to see the '54 Concept 88, we're home preparing to make the drive to KC for the LightningFest. Give us your schedule on hotel stay and when you plan to leave Denver for the final leg of the trip. Look forward to cruising at a comfortable speed on the flat stretch to the other side of Kansas.

Ok, I Will Be Hitting Denver On Wed The 20th Early Afternoon. I Will Be At Freeway Ford Most Of the Afternoon Getting The New Harley. We Have Hotel Reservations In Aroura Not Tooo Far From Randy's House.

Extended Stay Deluxe Denver - Aurora
14095 East Evans Ave
Aurora, CO 80014
Phone: (303) 337-7000
Directions: Directions from North bound I225. Exit at Iliff Ave. and continue through the light. Follow Abilene St. to Evans Ave. and take a right. The hotel is on the left. Directions from South bound I225. Exit at Iliff Ave. and take a left. Follow to Abilene St. and take another left. At Evans Ave. take a right and the hotel will be on the left.

The Plan Is To Leave Early Thursday And Get In Sometime In The Evening So We Can Join The Tailgating Party!!!!!!

My Cell 760 702 7193

Randy's Office 303 584-6623

See You There !!!!!

I will also be in on this convoy with my HD, and am trying to coordinate meeting with another HD ( '02HD#3982 on the NHTOC board ) in Kansas. Hope it works out to see you all!!!

Back