The LightningFest 6 Host Hotel has been selected

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
The LightningFest 6 Host Hotel is....(drum roll)....

The Marriott Courtyard, Blue Springs, MO
mcibs_phototour08.jpg

Courtyard® by Marriott® Kansas City East/Blue Springs
1500 North East Coronado Drive
Blue Springs, Missouri 64014 USA
Phone: 1-816-228-8100

Click HERE to visit the hotel's website!

The negotiated room rates are $79.00 + tax (all kings and queens)
We have the following room blocked at that rate:
14 Aug (Thursday) = 40 rooms (10 w/2 queen, 30 king = 40 total)
15 Aug (Friday) = 80 rooms (20 w/2 queen, 60 king = 80 total)
16 Aug (Saturday) = 80 rooms (20 w/2 queen, 60 king = 80 total)
17 Aug (Sunday) = 20 rooms (10 w/2 queen, 10 king = 20 total)

NOTE: Rooms are first come, first serve, and the room block and discount rate ends 2 August, 2008

To get the discount group rate call one of the following numbers:
  • 800-321-2211
  • 816-228-8100
YOU MUST ask for the "LightningFest 6" group rate!

The Hotel is less than 15 miles to the track (KCIR) and ONLY 6 miles to H00TERS!:clap:

Boocked 14th through the 17th.

Lady had a bit of a time getting the room for me with 2 queen size beds. Said it was an option but the computer was not accepting it.

Got it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im in... just res my room.... thurs-sun for me and my lil boy, will be the lil boys first L-fest. and im bringin the Gen1 5-sp L... Hope to go deep in the 12's!!!!!

Last edited:
Tailgating and local cops "coolness" was one of the prime requisites for selecting a hotel!:thumbup::tongue:

I just reserved my room too. I hope this hotel is as cool as the last one was about the tailgate party.

HUMMM!!!!!!!!! You must have missed Thursday night. The cops came out and told us if they had to come out one more time we were all going to JAIL!!

On Thursday night we had less than 1/2 of the hotel. The other people complained and the hotel would not do anything. The complainers called 911...that is why the cops came. :angry::nono:

The locals were NOT like the Independence PD who would not allow drinking in the parking lot period. :blink:

Back