The Latest LightningFest 2006 Event Schedule!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello all.:wave:

Here is the latest event schedule as of 25 August 2006 (subject to change):

Friday 22 September:

7:30A Gates open
8:45A-4:00P Drag Tech inspection
9:00A-1:30P Test and Tune
12:30P-1:45P True Street cruise
2:00P-2:45P True Street qualifying
3:15P- 4:45 P True Street eliminations
2:45P- 5:15P 1st round qualifying – all other drag classes
6:00P-8:00P BBQ and “mingle”
5:30P-10:00P Local track test & tune (free to LF participants)
10:30P Gates close

Saturday 23 September:

7:30A Gates open
7:30A-10:00A Drag Tech inspection
9:00A-12:00P 2nd & 3rd round qualifying
12:00P- 12:45P Group picture
1:30P-5:30P Drag eliminations
5:35P-6:30P Burnout contest
7:00P-7:15P Award presentations
7:30P-11:30P Grudge racing with GM, Dodge and Ford trucks
11:59P Gates close

Sunday 24 September:

8:00A Gates open
9:00A-4:30P Grudge racing with GM, Dodge and Ford trucks
10:00A-11:45A Show judging
10:00A-12:00P "Best of Show" voting
12:30P-1:00P Truck Show award presentations
1:00P-4:30P Show class drags + "friends and family racing"
5:00P Gates close

Because of the volume of trucks attending, we will have registration open all day Thursday (21nd) at the hotel, to ease the rush on Friday morning...please register Thursday if in town then!:D

See you in Kansas City!:dp:

...Dwight...

John, if you miss Lfest come on up anyway - we'll show you a good time!

But I'll still be lookin for you in Sept . . :D :D

Note the changes in opening times and the addition of GM and Dodge running the Lightnings and HD trucks!

Yup! We will have some qualifying early on Saturday morning for those that can't be there on Friday!

Add me to the late comers list. Can't make it until Saturday. Will drive up Friday night after work.

We allow passengers on the true street vehicles during the cruise, if the passenger is in a legal seat and has a seat belt. If you want to run your vehicle on the cruise, but not as a competitor, you are welcome to do so and help pick up any problem vehicles...just clear it with me or Donald, the True Street cruise director.

BigD said:
We allow passengers on the true street vehicles during the cruise, if the passenger is in a legal seat and has a seat belt. If you want to run your vehicle on the cruise, but not as a competitor, you are welcome to do so and help pick up any problem vehicles...just clear it with me or Donald, the True Street cruise director.

Big D, If need be I will run in the cruise with the Super-Cab L with an empty car Trailer in tow for Just in case.

Bobby

Thanks Bobby,

Last year I brought up the rear for problems and pictures. Will got pictures and no one had problems. :clap:

Hey, any chance of dropping the trailer at the track Thursday night? I have to go to the airport early Friday and really don't want to do that towing a trailer!

Thursday the Harley V-Rods have the track rented. There is plenty of space to park the trailer at the hotel, but Nan and I are meeting with the track owner tomorrow afternoon. Check back for the answer.

...D & N in KC!

Jeff, no problem, you have my cell # right? If not, PM me. 730 is no problem, as long as she's OK with it. I normally get up at 5:00.

Back