The Grand Adventure from the Great NorthWest...

Scott, that's a great idea! At lest bring whatever Matt has in the way of catalogs, brochures, products/price lists, samples, t-shirts, whatever. I, for one, would like to see what he's got! Anybody who will step up like he did deserves our support!

And say Hi and Thanks, from the MKLO!

Spoke with Matt this morning...

...and received an invite to stop at his shop to visit and meet the people there. I offered, on behalf of our group, to haul back anything we could for Matt to L Fest.

We have a truck to pickup in Boise on our Grand Adventure so seemed perfect to meet our joinee at Performance Solutions Inc. and Matt graciously agreed to host us for our short time in town.

Thanks to Matt for allowing a group of 6 trucks to interupt his day and a GREAT BIG THANKS to Matt for assisting NLOC by stepping up on such short notice to cover the Pro Truck class and even adding a payout for fast qualifier !

Scott

PS: Now the Grand Adventure from the Great Northwest includes a performance shop stop !!!

5 days to go...

...anybody thinkin' about joining the Grand Adventure you need to let me know real soon so we can coordinate meeting times and places. Extended weather forcast is looking reasonably well so could be a great trip to L Fest !

Gen 2 is ready, Gen 1 is close to ready to go !!

Scott

Back