Thanx for comming Everyone

This might be one of those situations that we should do as a group Washlo/Palo dyno day, that we we can get a good rate! I have no problem comming up there to do so, as long at it isnt raining!:D

I'll let you set this up, you seem to be good at it:eek:ldtu: check out his web site, he was on pinks when they came to PRW.

well i finally made it home after a long azz drive but hey it was a fun weekend oh and HOOTERS KICKS AZZ LOL and for the food well atleast the 6 plates i ate were good

Post some pix Alex, I know you got a boat load man! It was Kool meeting you and the others, I hope to put something together after the Holidays!

Hey Ron, do you have any pics of your ride with the new hood...all the pics posted were with it up.

Well I was worried that the pics of my truck would show how dirty it really was but they are not too bad. Had a great time guys and look forward to the next meet.

Well I was worried that the pics of my truck would show how dirty it really was but they are not too bad. Had a great time guys and look forward to the next meet.

Thats funny, I was telling Gina look his truck looks better in the pix than in person:gl:. Your truck was fine, But remember we can see through the tennessee Dirt!:thumbup: Give it too me for a weekend and that Som***** will shine I betcha!:D

Back