Thanx for comming Everyone

BADASSTRUCK1

Had a great GTG, If you have not been around Woopass well you need to, the guy is funny as Hell! I am sure he and other will post Pix, Ron forgot his camera. It was a pretty good turn out 4 Lightnings (2) Black and (2) White and 3 Harley's all three where black. met some new people and had a great time, I will try to pick a better place to eat next time, hooters leaves alot to be desired sorry peoples!!!

Fun times and Fried Pickles!!! It was great meeting everyone and maybe next time i will give the L a bath before the meet.

Alright, I feel like a tard now, because for some reason I had this down for tomorrow and not today...I finally take a couple days off from work and all my days run into one another:blink:.

Glad you guys had a good time and I'll make sure not to screw up the dates next time.

Sorry I missed this one guys ;m

Alright, I feel like a tard now, because for some reason I had this down for tomorrow and not today...I finally take a couple days off from work and all my days run into one another:blink:.

Glad you guys had a good time and I'll make sure not to screw up the dates next time.

I thought the same thing too until last night.. Must have been set up for Sunday at one time:headscratch:

Let's see some pics:thumbup:

Fun times and Fried Pickles!!! It was great meeting everyone and maybe next time i will give the L a bath before the meet.

Not to damn the fried pickles, but that was not my thing!:nono::gl: I am glad you could make it 99BlkLitng! I love the black powdered wheels man, nice ride!

We even sat outside and waited for you and Steve, Sorry you guys couldnt have made it, Miss October hooter chick was SMOOOOOOOOOKIN!!!!:eek:ldtu:

It was nice to meet everyone today! And thanks to those who went for the long haul!

As far as pics go, I didnt get too many, but heres a few!!

temp2036.jpg

temp2039.jpg

Ron, I dig your truck man!!!! That is one sick ride!! But I have to say, you disappointed on your way out! We were all waiting for a show!
temp2040.jpg

temp2041.jpg

temp2042.jpg

temp2038.jpg

temp2043.jpg

Its not quite 8:30pm. What are the chances Alex and Rick are laid out drunk by now?!? :gl:

I know, I wanted too but If Ron gets one more ticket I am on the public transit system. I have had too drive like an ole lady for three months now, and the wife is saying dont do it on the way out of the drive way:nono: I promise to redeem myself this next spring I have two tickets comming off soon!:thumbup:

I bet they are getting close to passing out by now. Something tells me that Rick is showing the youngster how get the other guy really drunk!:D

well guys that cuervo bottle couldnt hang LOL happy birthday to me u guys missed out rick and i almost wized on a VETTE LOL well im goin to bed ill post up pics later LOL and oh yea miss october wanted me she called me sweety WOO HOO

Me and Debbie had a great time but, I agree on the food, not so good. Look forward to doing this again. I posted pics under the original post.

I know, I wanted too but If Ron gets one more ticket I am on the public transit system. I have had too drive like an ole lady for three months now, and the wife is saying dont do it on the way out of the drive way:nono: I promise to redeem myself this next spring I have two tickets comming off soon!:thumbup:

I bet they are getting close to passing out by now. Something tells me that Rick is showing the youngster how get the other guy really drunk!:D

halfway in o the bottle he was already falling down LOL he couldnt hang bro :thumbup:

I'd like to thank all of the people that made it down yesterday. I enjoyed meeting everyone and checking out the trucks. Hopefully, we can do it again when the weather is a little better.

I look forward to traveling up to one of the Washington owners events, as well as having another meeting here. I know that there are other Lightnings and HDs out there, we just need to reach them.

Would anyone be interested in a Dyno day, if it can be arranged. Fast Specialties seems to be open for events of this type, we would just have to determine how many guys want to show up. I can talk to them and see if they are agreeable.

I know I am going to have them install a custom tune for me, lower pulley, etc., so as soon as my "ship" comes in, and the weather is a little dryer, I'll do that and run everything by them.

Let me know, thanks.

PS-- I'm sorry I had to split early, but it doesn't sound like I missed anything "food-wise". Next time, Ron and I will get together and find a better food source. My wife is pretty good at setting this kind of stuff up.

The dyno day sounds good to me:eek:ldtu:, where are Fast Specialties located? We could make it the next G2G:headscratch:

The dyno day sounds good to me:eek:ldtu:, where are Fast Specialties located? We could make it the next G2G:headscratch:

We will have to find a different location for a dyno day, I will not ever step foot into Fast Specialties!:nono: I do look forward to a dyno day, but a different location will be required!

Sorry guys Jeff and I couldnt make it. We both screwed up the days, thought it was Sunday because we have our gtg on Sundays, no excuse. Sounds like you all had a great time.

SS

We will have to find a different location for a dyno day, I will not ever step foot into Fast Specialties!:nono: I do look forward to a dyno day, but a different location will be required!

hmmmmmmm! seems I heard that somewhere else several years ago:headscratch:....No F.S. for me please:noentry:

Back