Thanks to Willy (cultfreak69) for supplying the Reserved Parking banners again

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
I want to thank Willy (cultfreak69) for again supplying the reserved parking banners for WFC for the second year in a row. :foammug:

We all owe Willy a "cool one" when we see him at LightningFest 5! ;)

Thanks again, :clap:

...Dwight...(Tex)

I am attaching the Gen 1 Parking sign, and there is also a Gen 2 parking sign!

Yes Willy does deserve a big :bigtu: As a matter of fact I just sent him out a couple DelValLO stickers today . We do appreciate all he does for all here!!! GOOD job MAN!!! :goodmod:

my pleasure. gives me something to do at night instead of surfing the net. hope you all have a safe trip and a good time.

Thanks you Willy!!! You know I'm good for a few at L-fest. I like the L-fest-5 logo also!!!! So can I take one of the banners home after WFC???? It would look nice in my shop...
Kerry

The LightningFest 5 Logo was done by designers we paid, not Willy. You have to talk to Nan or myself about taking banners after an event. ;)

wow 65 views and three comments.. man are these ugly or what? does nobody like them? I thought everyone would be stoked. guess not.
if you guys dont like the design let me know so I can do something different in the future.

Last edited:
cultfreak69 said:
wow 65 views and three comments.. man are these ugly or what? does nobody like them? I thought everyone would be stoked. guess not.
if you guys dont like the design let me know so I can do something different in the future.

Willy, you gotta be kidding ! They look FABULOUS !! Remember only 1 in 10 will ever say anything, the other nine just nod their heads.

Hey, ya even got Bad as L to comment and he's just a grumpy ol' guy....

;k :beanie: ;k

Back