Thanks to all those that helped make LightningFest 4 another great event!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
This is the "Thank You" list from Nan and myself to honor those that helped make
LightningFest 4 a GREAT event!
  • Dana Nichol (+ mother in law and son) - volunteered to staff the NLOC tent on Friday!
  • Wayne ("PFA") and Wendy Marecle (+ girls, + Stephanie and Chuck) - staffed the NLOC tent Saturday & Sunday, and helped Nan pack.
  • Bryan Clark and Ramona (nephew + GF) - staffed tent, helped registration, packing, overall GREAT helpers.
  • Betty and Wes Clark (sister and b-in-law) - Betty helped Nan the entire week making registration packets, staffing registration at gate, etc. We couldn't have pulled it off without Betty's help and Wes's do-anything help.
  • Bob Clark (+ Jessica) (nephew + his daughter) - Again doing the "track announcing duties".
  • Doug Boss ("Silver_2000") - Picking up the "Event Photographer" duties when Photo Magic stiffed us again (the 2nd year!).
  • Bobby Achor ("Blue Oval Forever") - Bringing boiling peanuts to ease BigD's craving.
  • Jeff Sparkman ("FMOS Racing") - Cooking Louisiana delights and boiling some of the peanuts.
  • Brooks Marine ("clonetek") - Also bringing raw boiling peanuts, running the Truck Show, and helping Nan to pack.
  • Bob Abramovich ("SVT Bob 43") - Helping at the BBQ and helping Nan to pack.
  • The BBQ Ladies - Sharon Patterson, Brenda Jones, Cherie Sparkman and Jennifer (Speedin Bob's GF). They all helped make the BBQ run smoothly and made sure everyone got fed.
  • Shawn Fuss ("RhinoRacing"), Donald Whitaker ("five0drw"), and David - Thanks for running one of the most efficient drag racing events...again!
  • Willy Trimble ("cultfreak69") - Supplied the many event banners....at no cost to the NLOC.
  • Andre and Marc - Added International flair and class to the event by flying from Germany to attend LightningFest 4.
  • Steve Raue ("Syck 01L") and William Hochfellner ("Chitown Willie") - Finishing the Golf Cart and hauling it to KC!
  • Steve Colgan ("steve colgan" how creative!) - For the best BBQ ever!
  • Devin - Steve Colgan's assistant with cooking the chickens
  • Steve Baur - for covering the event for Primedia.
  • Randy Wilson ("HARLEY6LF250SDU") - for displaying his cool trucks.
  • Jeff Martin & KCIR crew - Being flexible and helpful at all times.

Also thanks to the many others that helped and we missed listing them by name. I had a bout of food poisoning Saturday night and everyone pitched in to help finish the Sunday events and Nan pack up...THANKS to all!:tu:

...Dwight and Nan...

i really want to say thanks to the girls as well,they did a great job!!!!!!

and we cant forget devin....i could not have done it with out his help!!!!!

He's added to the list, Steve. I didn't know who he was, and so he slipped my mind! Thanks for keeping me honest!!!!

Big D, Your Welcome. It was not a Problem.

Nan said:
He's added to the list, Steve. I didn't know who he was, and so he slipped my mind! Thanks for keeping my honest!!!!

Nan, This the guy you did not know his Name. Devin hard @ work WFC 9

IMG_0201.JPG

Now if I could only find the pic I took of him in the Apron :stirpot:

Big D and Nan..
Your welcome!! I'm glad it all went well and D is feeling better. Glad we could help out again this year!

Wayne and Wendy

Back