Thanks guys and gals!!!

jeff conley

I want to thank all of you for making the 4th Annual Super Bowl a Success. I hope everyone had a great time and liked the Official Lightning pit area. I'm sorry I did not get to hang out I have alot on my plate at these events especially this one. I hope we can do this again next year. Feel free to join us at any of our events in the future. Thanks again Jeff.

Thanks for EVERYTHING you did Jeff. The spot couldn't have been better and hopefully you can get us the same parking spot next year. It was an absolute success and couldn't have been better!!

Thank YOU Jeff:eek:ldtu:
The event was awesome.
The reserved area was excellent.
If you can pull something like that off again there will be even more of us next time:)

Jeff, I don't know if you are aware of this, but your name was brought up numerous times over the weekend by LOTS of us - in appreciation for your help in making all this happen, and especially for the Totally Awesome Pit Spots!

Thanks and hope we can do it again.

Thanks Jeff, it was an awesome event! There was a real good turn out. The pit spots were perfect. I know this is alot of hard work and I truly appreciate you getting her done :)

Thanks, Jeff!! Everything was top notch and if I remember right that is where Ford Racing had their spot last year and I think that speaks volumes!

Thank you very much Jeff. As others posted here and said when we were there on Saturday, the pit spot was AWESOME.

Bob

Jeff! :eek:ldtu: :eek:ldtu:

Pit area was Awsome cant wait till next year.

Even though I was there without my truck, and trying to gain some knowledge about big centrifugals for my future build, I really enjoyed the event. I got caught up in the racing action and was not in the Lightning area as much as I thought I would be. Caught Bobby at the perfect time for a couple Bouden Balls and a beer. Did not see him the rest of the weekend.

If we do this next year I want to take my truck out. It is quite a trip thru the mountains so planning is necessary. Thanks to the NLOC, Jeff and all at MNRA, JDM and JLP for the donations and the pit setup.

Jim

Back