Thanks for the Banners and Food!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Thanks to Willy Trimble "Cultfreak69" (NLOC # 2007) for the parking area banners, to help in keeping the "Infidels" out of our reserved parking area!:yikes:

Thanks to Jeff and Cherie Sparkman "FMOS Racing" (NLOC #25) for the Jambalaya they cooked on Friday afternoon. It all disappeared fast!:drool:

Thanks to Steve and Sheila Colgan "Steve Colgan" (NLOC #284) for cooking the chicken, pork loins and ham, to keep us all fed on Saturday and Sunday!;g

Steve will be cooking the BBQ food for LightningFest 4 this year. If the food at WFC cooked by Steve and Sheila is an indicator of what will be served at LF 4, everyone should LOVE this years BBQ! :D

I have also heard "rumblings" about more Jambalaya, "Mud Bugs" (if in season), and other delicacies that might be found in the LightningFest pit area!:clap:

We have ruled out "road kill" and squirrel stews. ;)

i'll be there fo sho Round 2 of the bbq sounds good to me and 3rds 4ths and .Steve can cook some grub and that seasoning is awesome. Steve thanks again for the work involved and the great food .Can't wait for some brisket 13hrs whew.I didn't get to try any of Jeff's grub so i missed out. Lfest is makin me hungry. lol Keith

Steve,

"Mud Bugs" are crawfish. Boiled in water with a lot of seasoning and washed down with cold beer...yum!
:tu: :hail: :nb: :LMAO: :drool: :drinkburp :bd: :foammug:

the signs were my pleasure Big D! always glad to help out da club! wait till the L fest signs!:clap:
I hope Steve cooks the chicken just like he did at WFC!

Yes Thanks to everyone who Helped to make WFC and big hit for all the NLOC And NHTOC Owner's.

We will see what the Cajun's can come up with for L-Fest.

We have ruled out "road kill" and squirrel stews.

HUMMMMMMMM!!!! Cajun's can make a Very Tasty Squirrel Stew. :D

You should see some of my recipes at home. Raccoon, Armadillo, Nutria Rat, Coot, etc... Squirrels are downright gourmet!

FMOS Racing said:
You should see some of my recipes at home. Raccoon, Armadillo, Nutria Rat, Coot, etc... Squirrels are downright gourmet!
Hey i can get some recipes for turtle, beaver,praire dogs you name it Roadkill Cafe.Not that i'd eat but ill watch.lol

FMOS Racing said:
That's my stomach rumbling... sorry.

I need to get a bigger pot!! :)

I got you a 1lb can of Tony's! ;)
I might can get you more if you need it. We had a bunch of them left over from a cookout. Just gotta find them. :bigtu:

Tony's makes yo mouth go woo-wee ya!
It's one of the 4 basic additions to every table in LA. Salt, pepper, Tony's, and Tobasco sauce! lol

www.tonychachere.com

Oh wow, they have a case of 1000 .05oz packs on that site for $15!
I may have to get that & take it to L-Fest for everyone to try. YUM!

Back