Thanks Amazon!!!

SWThomas

El Cazador
I just wanted to say how pleased I've been with my whole Amazon Tuning Solutions experience. Rick, Linn & Matt were very curtious and professional and I was very comfortable being around them and asking questions. Rick was very tolerant of my constant questions about a myriad of different things. I was very impressed with Rick's extensive tuning knowledge and how thorough he was in examining all of my engines parameters and taking copious notes. He definitely got my new tunes dialed-in.:eek:ldtu:

Even though my trip to ATS and the monetary transaction has been completed, Rick continues to be very helpful and patient in answering and explaining my inquiries. I really appreciate it.:tu: Now that I'm equipped with the SCT XCal2 and I'll be set-up to data-log shortly, I'll be using ATS for my future tuning needs even after the military takes me to a different region.

Once again, thank you to the whole ATS crew!:clinkmugs

it has been our pleasure getting to know you Spence..when you get a chance could you email a pic of your truck to me..we need to get the Grin Gallery going again...:eek:ldtu: and Id like to be able to use it on our new website as a featured ride

it has been our pleasure getting to know you Spence..when you get a chance could you email a pic of your truck to me..we need to get the Grin Gallery going again...:eek:ldtu: and Id like to be able to use it on our new website as a featured ride

Sure thing. Email me your email address and I'll send you a few and you can pick what you like.:thumbup:

thomassw@hargray.com

Back