Thank You Amazon!!!

sami4x4

I wanted to thank the crew at Amazon for making me feel at home and tuning my 2001 silver Lightning. They got me the numbers I wanted, 414hp/504lb/ft of torque!!! I couldn't have been happier with experience, well except the search of my truck for drugs by the North Carolina HP (they couldn't understand me driving from Knoxville, Tn to Anderson SC just to have my truck tuned)...It was worth the harassment!!!

Thanks again,
Larry

nice getting to know you too..I still cant believe you got stopped like that...that's an experience you dont want again I bet

wow...

that sucks..

good thing you left the crack with amazon... :)

just a question.. why drive all the way there rather then dyno at you local shop and email the logs back and forth till it was good...

he got stopped on the way down..Knoxville is a very pleasant 3 hour drive through the mountians..we have alot of guys who take the trip down here for a dyno tune..we would have worked with him either way but it was his choice to drive down here

i just didnt know if there was a differance in emailing back and forth and the drive... i didnt know he was that close...

it just takes a little longer that way than having the car here in our shop but Rick does remote tuning sessions all the time..this customer had some other work done also so we had to have the vehicle here in order to do the install work..

It was well worth the drive and actually meeting the people doing the work. I plan on doing it again when I order my full 3" exhaust, upper intake, and other go fast goodies(I'm looking for 500HP at the wheels). Its a nice drive, you just have to watch out for those sneaky bears!

it just takes a little longer that way than having the car here in our shop but Rick does remote tuning sessions all the time..this customer had some other work done also so we had to have the vehicle here in order to do the install work..

that explains it better...

and i can see how being 2-3 hrs away is better then paying for hrs of dyno time...

Back