Texas Convoy

turbodgumby

GOT BOOST??
Ok guys let put together how we are gonna work the convoy out!! along with a running list!
Turbodgumby=Gumby
Giddyup=Rob
Lightningballz=Charles

Gumby,

You need to post on HALO And Talon. See what Tx area guys you can get to go. Tx in that past has rolled into L-Fest with crap load of trucks running together.

Most of the guys have moved over to TXLR and we are having a Big GTG on friday so I am gonna talk to the guys then!!

i wanna be checked in thursday afternoon....so maybe yall should meet me in gatesvill and we leave early thrusday morning?

i wanna be checked in thursday afternoon....so maybe yall should meet me in gatesvill and we leave early thrusday morning?

Checked in as at the Hotel? If so check in is at 3pm. If I understood correctly will be Tailgating and BS'ing in the Hotel Parking Lot. Wont get into the track till Friday.

the question for me is which way will all yall be runnin to get there with me in the panhandle id have ta cut across somewhere to get hooked up unless some are coming from down towards el paso or midland odessa.let me know whats what and ill see if i can get with yall.

My wife says I can go and Ive got the vacation time so looks like Ill be goin,let me know when and where so I can maybe run that way with yall.

im leavin the amarillo area either the night of the 25th or the mornin of the 26th anyone else headed to the run let me know what your plans are and well see if we cant run up together

me and gumby are planing on leaving beamont early on the 26th,got to stop in dallas and pick up atleast tbone,then head up i35.i will be splitting off in ks and stoppin at the inlaws,the other will head on into kc to the hotel.

Back