Texas Convoy

tbonemcniel

Oil Field Trash
So apparantly the texas convoy is usually pretty big....

Let's get some discussion on it goin then.

I'll be coming from Bryan/College Station, so i'm sure i'll meet up with the houston boys

Where do ya'll usually all meet up? Texarkana?

So apparantly the texas convoy is usually pretty big....

Let's get some discussion on it goin then.

I'll be coming from Bryan/College Station, so i'm sure i'll meet up with the houston boys

Where do ya'll usually all meet up? Texarkana?

Cool, you will be bringing My old Bed With You....

Texas group heads up I35 out of Dallas, into Oklahoma City, Wichita, then east on I70 to Kansas City.

My truck and two more Gen1s from LA will probably be with y'all.

Texas group heads up I35 out of Dallas, into Oklahoma City, Wichita, then east on I70 to Kansas City.

That's the route.

tbonemcniel check Talonclub.com 'upcoming events' for info. We usually don't start talking convoy details until a month prior. We have a Lfest thread going on now.

I assume you bought BadPony93's ride from Mike's comments. Sweet truck

Actually its I35 the whole way, no I70 involved. Unless something changed of course. From Wichita NE on I35 to Emporia then kinda ENE the rest of the way.

Yeah Texas has the biggest showing each year. The Talon guys usually meet up in Denton TX. somewere and head out from there. But we will not have any info. till about a month from the event.

I would like join the convoy I live in Burleson. Who's is pulling a Lightning? Reason I will be pulling mine. Just looking who else is.

Hopefully I will end up with another L and can hook up with you guys in wichita. Going to try and get some of the wichita guys to go.

Joe

Back