Tats

• Thread starter JJ's Whitelight
  • Start date
J

JJ's Whitelight

Ok, who's got em? and what are they of?? and if you want to include where they are and a pic, that would be good..

I got my first one last week, and it is the chinese symbol for dog with my dogs names sourounding it..... I will get a pic of it to show you all soon............ thanks.. JJ

------------------
JDM authorized distributor/installer....01 white lightning, JDM flip chip,JDM lower pulley,K&N drop in filter. Best ET so far, 13.02 @105.31mph
Best 60ft 1.9364(on F1's)
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

6 total
Dragon - covers the R shoulder
Name in chinese letters
Dollar Sign
Another chinese symbol
A Flag of the country
A Crown
And no I'm not chinese just think it looks good...

i have a large piece done on my back chinese leters on top of each other then it is surounded by a large tribal piece ..the letters are my intials...I'm in the process of doing my whole back in black ink but nothing on my arms or chest ...then i have one on each leg on my left i have a evil looking clown on a razor uni cycle holding 2 knifes with blood on them ...on my right i have a skate board logo of a hand with a mouth in the middle done in an electric blue which looks awesome...santa cruz skate boards ...then i have a small tat on my wrst with all my intials...i'm doing my legs in color ...anyways take it easy
red99

Eagle in flight with a "Lightning" bolt
cool.gif
in it's claws on my right shoulder.
- Rick -

------------------
- Rick -
00 Black Lightning
#3395 on 5/30/00
JL Stage II Ram Air, DiabloSport chip (JL Programed), Stull billet grill, Clear Corners, Line-X bed liner

Black Panther crawling up my chest.... And MY dog on my right shoulder blade...

Panther on right forearm. Got it when I was into the martial arts and the show Kung Fu. I figured a tattoo would hurt less than branding myself (for those of you who can picture the opening credits.) He had a tiger on one arm and a dragon on the other (I think.) I like panthers more than tigers. Never got back to have the other arm done with a dragon...

------------------
-Steve :}
N.L.O.C. #84
Hers: '00 Black #3644 (Pro Sport Tonneau, Bedrug, Stull black billet grilles)
His:'95 Black #1556 (Leer tonneau, Rhino Liner, FMS pulleys, K&N cone, Alpine stereo)
S.C.O.A. #1778
'99 Black Cobra Coupe #???? (Solo II FS)
'98 Black Cobra Coupe #2745 (soon to be sold)
'01 Ducati MH900e (Arrived 7-3-2001 !!!)
'99 Ducati ST4 (a 916 you can live with)
'91 Bimota Dieci (120 rear wheel HP; 480 lbs wet weight)
'83 Honda CB1100F (Wiseco 1127cc, Manley valves, Supertrapp)
View

**off topic**

Bimota,

Show Kung Fu? Wu Shu?

Kenpo/Kali/JKD/Kickboxing here
biggrin.gif

**on topic**

Yes, I'm 'marked'

one on each leg, one on arm.

[This message has been edited by Speedin Bob (edited 09-06-2001).]

A NY symbol on my right arm and getting old english lettering of my name down the back of my tricep.

------------------
2000 Silver L
13.81@99.91mph - 100% STOCK
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

I want to get the gen1 L symbol on my upper right shoulder, filled in in the same color and all!!! My first hot'rod type thing, and I don't think I'll ever regret this one!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 12.92 @ 100.74 (mine)
~~~~On the rev limiter right past the 1000' mark~~~~
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

Freaks! Im just kidding guys! HAvent had the cojones to "brand" myself...

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
0138_1_t.jpg

00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

I don't have any tats, but I've been thinking about getting Richard Petty's autograph done on my left shoulder with a 43 under it. What do these things cost anyway? I've got to drive to a neighboring state to get it done, tats are illegal in Oklahoma.

OK guys, I've got one too. It's a cobra that looks like the one on the side of the cobra mustangs. It's about 10" tall and has flames all around it. It looks awesome, It's not finished, but it's done in black outline, with the snake in ford blue, with silver accents. My friends said it looked awesome when I'd ride my ZX-9 down the road!

the costs depend on how big it is and how much time it will take plus in that bussiness you get what you pay for ...but from what you listed it would be around 100 to 150 at the plce i go to ....get it done right the first time ..take it easy
red99

Back