Taking Steve Colgan's place

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all "helpers",:wave:

I will be taking Steve's place this year and am bring a set of leaf springs to change out on the rear end. I do not have time or equipment to replace them myself, so will be begging help.:revolve:

Tomorrow Thursday and Friday, I am off the Houston to get the dying Monster Box fixed. Then Nan and I will pull a U-Haul with the NLOC/NHTOC "stuff" to WFC leaving next Tuesday.:thumbup:

See you all there:tu:

...Dwight...

Dwight,

You going to do this at Jeffs? I would like to help out so I know how its done as I have some springs to change on a car at some point.

Jeff's it is then.

They cut open the MB TC and the clutch plate had no clutch material on it...metal to metal lockup. The TC clutch material is all through the tranny and tranny cooler. The TC is trash, and I will be selling Nan and her car to pay for the repairs to the tranny, replacing the TC...+ labor. :(

Hey Wait, As Their "Abandoned Child" Don't I Get First Dibs? Mother Nan, The Harley Is Full Of Diesel, i Will Come Get ya !!!

Heck he probably put the MB in AFTER those burnouts! HAHA

Since Nan is spoken for, what about her car?

I took Steve's place for you. Popped a head gasket on the tow rig last night. Hopefully I can find gaskets locally and get it running again tonight.

FMOS Racing said:
I took Steve's place for you. Popped a head gasket on the tow rig last night. Hopefully I can find gaskets locally and get it running again tonight.

Jeff....you got way to much energy.

FMOS Racing said:

Good thing you can drive your "race" truck around the block to the track:D

I'm hoping not to have to wrench or make late night/early morning parts runs this year. Some of you saw me helping my friend with a cam swap in the pits last year:pat:

FMOS Racing said:

How are things going with this. Hope all is well. I will be in Indy around Midnight tonight.

Back