SVT raptor

hello guys. i used to be a lightning owner having an 03 lightning full modified. now i m thinking to buy our still project the svt raptor. i said that because the next SVT project was the gen 3 lightning, but it never was.

who owns the SVT raptor here that can explain me more about that truck. it is worthy or not to buy it.

i m not agree with that truck. is not fast it only has 300hp. is not was supposed to be a fast truck, but i like the svt trucks.

i read up on that truck and it is bad ***. i seen a couple in town and i want one as well but not for speed.....for playing around wherever that thing can go which is alot of places due to its totally different suspension mods from svt. they widened the stance of the truck and if im not mistaken, its 4 inches higher than their 4x4. svt also designed the truck to perform as a immature rock climber, meaning they designed the stance wider so the tires could pretty much TUCK in the engine bay. they also offer a higher horse power optional motor, i think it has 405 HP
OOO, THEY WILL BE COMING OUT WITH THE SUPERCREW SVT RAPTOR BY 2011. THEY HAD SPY PHOTOS OF IT. hope this helped.....the msrp is like 38,000

Was at JDM on monday and they stuck a saleen supercharger and tune on one. Looks bad *** but cost too much!!!!!!

Got one the other day as a work truck (roofing & sheet metal contractor) & love it. Drives great & looks amazing.

who owns the SVT raptor here that can explain me more about that truck. it is worthy or not to buy it.

Why do you want to buy an off road truck? You realize you won't be having fun with the Raptor if you don't go off roading, right? I also look forward to see a Hennessey Raptor go "off roading"......yard sale anyone?

omg, i love the raptor, my buddy has a 2 door 6.2l optional motor for the 2010's and its a beast! he softened the suspension and we hit curbs at 38MPH with barely any affect! i wouldnt advise you doing this unless you upgrade to bead lock rims and a tad better tire for assurance :)

omg, i love the raptor, my buddy has a 2 door 6.2l optional motor for the 2010's and its a beast! he softened the suspension and we hit curbs at 38MPH with barely any affect! i wouldnt advise you doing this unless you upgrade to bead lock rims and a tad better tire for assurance :)

sounds like a good booze cruiser :buddies:

Back