SVT Day 11/10 Who's going?

Whaler

Can everyone going please post up? My truck will not be ready, so we are going to bring a grill and try to burn some burgers, dogs, chicken, ect... If you want to bring something to put on the grill, great. The more the merrier.

So far, I know that Slow 04, Lurch, SWThomas, Slow94, DolSVT00, Chrisheltra, Arthur from AVT Performance, Ronnie, and several others that I have missed said they are coming. I will be video taping the racing action and Mike Corrigan will post a lot of them on carolinahorsepower.com .

I may be driving my White 95' Gen 1 Lightning but there will be plenty of us parked together.

Last edited:
Wish I could, I'm committed to Fastlane Motorsports open house already... Have fun guys..

Is Mike letting you take his camera? If so I might leave mine at home.

edit: nevermind you have your own camera.:bash:

Do you need me to pick anything up for the grill?
Do I need to buy the cook some beer?:eek:ldtu:

Last edited:
Is Mike letting you take his camera? If so I might leave mine at home.

edit: nevermind you have your own camera.:bash:

Do you need me to pick anything up for the grill?
Do I need to buy the cook some beer?:eek:ldtu:

We can do it two ways.
1. Bring what you want to eat and we will cook it. or
2. Tell me, and I will buy it and you can chip in.

We will probably cook some sausage or brats and some hotdogs. I haven't spoken with the "chef" for his reccomendations. lol If anyone wants something else, let me know.

Edit: Oh, and yes we have been known to drink a beer.

Last edited:
We can do it two ways.
1. Bring what you want to eat and we will cook it. or
2. Tell me, and I will buy it and you can chip in.

We will probably cook some sausage or brats and some hotdogs. I haven't spoken with the "chef" for his reccomendations. lol If anyone wants something else, let me know.

Edit: Oh, and yes we have been known to drink a beer.

2. Well that being said let me know how much I owe you. I plan on having some cash at the track anyways:D. You like miller light? Cant remember:headscratch:. BTW who is the "chef"?

Kenny and myself are cooking. I am supplying the food. Just bring whatever you're drinking. Everyone please stop by for a bite to eat. I can't wait to see all these trucks run well. :eek:ldtu:

no dice for me kids... truck still isnt back together. awaiting the transmission.

Come by without your truck. Mine won't be there either, and it's killin me. This might be one of the larger track turnouts we've had around here in a while.

if I had the truck I'd have the excuse to get out of the house... we're limping around with one car now. I'm going to check on the truck tomorrow, opefuly it'll be ready tomorrow.

Back