SVs Attending LightningFest 5

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
The following NLOC/NHTOC SVs and LightningFest supporters have indicated that they will be displaying and selling merchandise at LightningFest this year. :eek:ldtu:

I will update the list as we receive more responses.:embar:

• JLP (Johnny & Sue will be flying into assist customers and event participants)
  • Carriage Works (is supporting the event again)
  • Woodbine Motorsports (JJ is looking for a co-driver)
  • Hollywood Racing (Mathew & Evan will be trecking from AZ to KC this year)
  • SStock Performance (Steve is traveling the most distance to the event of any SVs)
  • Riverside Parts Distribution Center (Mike will be "gimping" around as his leg is still healing)

The following NLOC/NHTOC SVs and LightningFest supporters have indicated that they will be displaying and selling merchandise at LightningFest this year. :eek:ldtu:

I will update the list as we receive more responses.:embar:

• JLP (Johnny & Sue will be flying into assist customers and event participants)

Flying in? :headscratch:

[*]Hollywood Racing (Mathew & Evan will be trecking from AZ to KC this year)
[/LIST]

Thanks to Hollywood Racing for bringing my truck along for the ride!!! Mathew and Evan are awesome! Should be a wicked road trip :cool:

SstockPerformance will be there too. I will not be bringing extra TWeecERs unless ordered by Sept. 6th but will be supporting the product by helping out with tuning as time permits.

Steve

will JJ be around on sunday?

Sorry guys, I guess you havent heard but I will not be attending.

My Fiance went into preterm labor last week and is on bedrest trying to keep little Justin in her belly for as long as possible. She is 28 weeks this week and we are hoping for 30-32 weeks. I stayed back to take care of her and couldnt imagine being 1200 miles away from her if anything happened.

Sorry I wont be there,

JJ@WMS

Back