Suspension questions..

todd abbott

Hey Stan, I have a few questions regarding what components to use to accomplish my goal. I'm considering purchasing a Hotchkis TVS kit, but I'd like to use your front springs (1100-1200 lbs), QA1 on all four corners and a panhard bar. My 01's suspension is currently stock minus a set of JL's 58' traction bars.
1) Will this list of components work together and am I missing anything.
2) Is this a solid package for a non daily driver that see's limited track use ( drags and autocross ) maybe 3-4 events a year.
3) What I' trying to accomplish suspension wise is a more aggressive package that will help me out at the autocross events but not jar my teeth out if I pick up my daughter from school. Also I'm trying to keep the rake the truck has now but drop it maybe 1 3/4 to 2 in the front and maybe 3 1/2 tp 3 3/4 in the rear.
Any input would be much appreciated. Thank you, Todd

sounds good but if you drop the truck that much in the back you will have to use an extender on the rear shocks to be able to use them.That much of a drop will not work with the Qa's that are readily available [would need to be custom built] unless you use the extenders then you can use the reg qas'.I would stay with the 1100 with that set up.1200 are alittle to stiff for a dalily driver unless you are on roads with very few pott holes and expansion joints.Stan

Back