Suspension package

Hey Stan,

I'm Christian from Germany and I've an 04 L with a Ground Force 2/4 drop kit installed. Now I want to change the GF shocks with the Qa1 ones, all 4. Also I want to buy the Panhard bar.
And what the hell is a heim kit???

Can you qoute me a price inclusive shipping to 46242 in Germany, express not needed!!!

Best regards,
Christian

The heim kit is a feature that I wased on my truckand still do use.What it does is replace the upper rubber donut mount system and replace it with a bearing by doing that you eliminate the side force on the shaft of the shock and the shock lives longer[in same conditions] as well as makes the shock give its true setting.Some when they lowered thier trucks broke the top of the mount off[stock qa] because of the excessive angle they[shock] were woring at.Stan

PS will figure all upand PM you with the cost.Stan

Hey Stan,

thanks for your reply, no need to hurry. From 05.08. - 05.29. I am going to have holidays on the Greek Island Samos. So when I will order, I will order after my holidays.

Best regards,
Christian

sounds fine I am checking on what I have to do on my end as far as duties and taxes and stuff.Have shipped to CA but no where in Europe.Stan

Back