supercharger

R

red94lightning

hey what would you guys recommend for a supercharger company. also what all will i have to get along with it? mass air? injectors? i can get a killer deal on paxton stuff through where i work but is it a good kit?
also what bassani exhaust do you reccomend? i was a pic of the side exhaust and i like it alot.

hope you can help
tom
#1683 in 94

also do you know where the best place to get the bell tech i beams and such for lowering would be? i saw a few pics of a black L and i really liked the setup and was wondering where to get it

thanks

What's your goal with the supercharger? Which company will depend on those goals.

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#?? in '00 - 13.68@99.5

Also check out my red and black Belltech lowered 93 in the trucks section under red, 93. Note you will have to go to shorter tires, special shocks and you will loose your front sway bar too. But I love the way mine looks.

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, lots o' custom parts)
NLOC#138

Summit carries the belltech 3" I-beams for $439.00, but, as far as I have found out, does not carry the shackles and hangers for the rear. Maybe it was just because of the on-line store of there, they probably don't have everything listed though.

------------------
Jason O'Keefe
Black '93

Last month I met the president of Paxton Automotive (David Adams, Jr.).

Apparently, Paxton is no longer producing the kit for the Gen 1 Lightnings(BOOO).

[This message has been edited by Russ94 (edited 06-28-2000).]

I know where you can get a kit that mounts a NOVI 2000 to your gen 1. I have it on mine

Back