Sunday is last t@t at Stanton

ib fast

Tonight i got to back up my 11's run:D
60' 1.637
1/4 11.972 @112.27

Sunday is the last t@t of the year and the weather is supposed to be sunny and around 50 degrees.

I will be there, but put a new converter in the car, and will be trying to break 10's. Friend of mine may go along and drive the truck. I'd like to break the string of 13.10x's I ran a couple of Sundays back, and touch a 12!! Congrats on the 11 though! Haven't seen you around lately, and didn't realize it was running that damn good!

Did you cage that beast....or are you only going to get one run:D

The slip shack lady was on the radio both times that i sqeeked into the 11's but did not sat anything yet......i would not even look at her if i was running 10's without a cage:eek:

Greg

Guys there is a tiny chance that the 93 might be able to make the drive. Id love to have it Stanton for some (slow) baseline runs! we'll see...

It has a 6 point in it. The woman complains about that everytime we take it out. I've already been stopped by her this year, so she could make sure it has one. I'm hoping the weather is good, since I didn't get to make it on Wed. Hopefully there might be a few others coming.......

Chuck,the weather is looking better than the 19th...i would like to check out your gen 1, but if not,i will be at Norwak the 3rd..pending weather and will see it then.

If this morning is any indication of what tomorrow will bring for weather, we may as well forget it! A bit of bad luck prevents me from bringing the truck now anyway. My soon to be brother in law forgot to tell me his trailer kept blowing his underhood fuse. Needless to say, I used his trailer, and the trailer lights stopped working. He thought it would be a good idea to pull the underhood fuses, and see which one blew. No problem, except the truck was running!! I don't know what happened, but my Service Engine Soon light is on, my OD light flashes, my trans doesn't work properly, and if you give it anymore than about a tenth of the throttle, it just dies. So, I'm confident the truck won't be making anymore passes this year!

Daryl, check the fuse box under the hood for the HEGO fuse. Should be a blue 15 amp fuse. Look in the owners manual for the exact location. I had mine blow and my truck did the same things as yours. Wouldn't hurt to pull the positive battery cable for 5-10 minutes to reset the PCM.

Bob

thanks for the tip Chainsaw. I'll check it out when I get home today. I was hoping it would be just a bad fuse or something. I'll check that, unhook the battery, and drain the voltage.

Back