Sun. Sept. 17th Ford Day @ Da Grove !!

T

Tony Soprano

This coming Sunday is Ford Day at Union Grove, WI. Does this interest anyone here ?!
Fat Tony is getting closer to the 12's so maybe this Sunday it'll happen. Red Light Bob ? Can you come out and play ???

im in! meet ya at 9:00.

------------------
Dave McShane
'00 Blk L.
Dmcshane@sidwellco.com
JohhnyLightning Ram Air
JohhnyLightning SuperChip
12' Powerstack Filter
Mobil 1
13.229@103.26mph w/ 2.001 60'

Tony

My truck is still in the shop for intercooler/blower replacement. Maybe will be finished today. I sent my chip back to Mike Troyer for reflash to R9/TracR9. The truck may be done today, but no chip till probably Monday. Wish you hadn't thrown away your SHM chip, it would have been better than nothing. Do you still have the InjectTech and Sal's? Can I borrow one Sunday if my truck is done today? I'm still waitng for the dual disc clutch for the Cobra, and I'm reluctant to try the 5.0 as I'm running out of drivable vehicles. If the clutch shows up today and I can finish installing it tomorrow, maybe I could take it. By the way, I haven't red lighted in at least a week!

Lightning Bob

Tony

My truck is not done, they are still missing the blower intake gasket. McLeod sent my Cobra clutch to Michigan as they were not asked to drop ship it as I had requested of D&D Performance in Wixom, MI (should have known better than to order anything through Michigan). It is now in transit but is not scheduled for delivery until Monday. Have a good time at the track. Looks like I won't be there. Maybe we can go racing during the week if temps stay down. Mike Troyer called, my chip will be back on Tuesday. Let me know if you want to try 66 or GLD. I want to get my lowest ET yet this week sometime.

Lightning Bob

Back