Suggestions and Recommendations

REDSVT150

MADMAN
Hey All,

Well my 15yr wedding anniversary in this year and was thinking of taking the wife to Hawaii. Would like to stay on Oahu. Any recommendations on places to stay. Been crusing Expedia and such for package deals.

Brad

Hey,
If you don't want to do the same ole Waikiki thing... then try checking into: Ihilani @ Koolina, Kahala Mandarin, or maybe Turtle Bay on the North Shore.

My mom stayed at the Alamoana Hotel when she was here for Christmas and she liked it and the Hale Koa is right downtown too.

Agree. Depends what you guys are into.
Turtle Bay and Ihilani are nice, and out of the way. Kahala Mandarin is awesome. Expedia/ Orbitz/ Priceline will probably put you in Waikiki which is alright too if you like the action. If you're military, Hale Koa would be the way to go.

Agree. Depends what you guys are into.
Turtle Bay and Ihilani are nice, and out of the way. Kahala Mandarin is awesome. Expedia/ Orbitz/ Priceline will probably put you in Waikiki which is alright too if you like the action. If you're military, Hale Koa would be the way to go.

I am prior military that's why I was thinking Oahu, so I could see Pearl Harbor. I looked at the one on Turtle bay. I will have to look at the Mandarin.

Thanks fellas.

Back